Our mission is to maintain and improve the work environment for County employees while providing clean and safe facilities for the public. Surry County Facilities Management is fully committed to:
- Maintaining a comfortable work and public environment in all County facilities.
- Creating a lasting impression of cleanliness and order for all who use County maintained facilities.
- Providing quality public service to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Showing professionalism by our integrity, honesty, accountability, respect and pride.
- Encouraging the “team” approach to accomplishment all tasks.
- Enhancing the skills of our employees through training that promotes individual growth and personal development.
Jessica Montgomery, Director, P.E.
114 W. Atkins Street
P.O. Box 1467
Dobson, NC 27017
(336) 401-8061 (O)
(336) 401-8217 (F)
Office Hours: 8:15am-5:00pm Monday-Friday